FMNA Fire Suppression...the only system that attacks all three components of the fire triangle
- Heat: In the evaporation process, the water mist cools the burnt gases and hot parts in the engine compartment. This is 540 times more effective than water. The effective cooling contributes to a rapid fire suppression and reduces the risk of re-ignition.
- Oxygen: During evaporation the small water drops evaporate immediately upon contact with heat. In the evaporation, 1 liter of water forms 1700 liters of water vapor. The vapor increases the water content of the air, supported with an AFFF foam agent, which prevents a new supply of oxygen to the fire.
- Fuel: The water mist also includes an addition of foam that blankets the fuel on flammable oil products to prevent restarts.
THE FMNA SYSTEM IS SUPERIOR TO CONVENTIONAL FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS
- Environmentally friendly – no HAZMAT (Biodegradable non-toxic AFFF foam)
- Easy clean-up
- Safe, non-toxic to occupants (no Halon or other dangerous gases)
- Provides a longer duration discharge than powder systems
- Quick and easy to install at any angle in any position
- Electrical power not required for system activation
- Automatic discharge with additional manual activation
FMNA FIRE SUPPRESSION RAPIDLY REDUCES HEAT FROM FIRES IN SECONDS!